Updated: January 22, 2021
If you choose or are provided with a user name, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you are solely responsible for the security of that information. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized access to or use of your user name or password or any other breach of security. You agree to ensure that you log off from your account at the end of each session. You agree to use caution when accessing your account from a public or shared computer so that others are not able to view or record your password or other personal information.
No unlawful or prohibited use
- Use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access the Online Services for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Online Services.
- Use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Online Services.
- Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the Online Services, the server on which they are stored, or any server, computer or database connected to them.
- Attack the Online Services via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
Information provided through Online Services
By submitting to us information through Online Services, you are granting us and our vendors permission to use your information in connection with the operation of our business.
By providing us with your information, you warrant and represent that you have the right to submit it.
Any submissions by you shall not:
- Violate the legal rights of others or otherwise violate any applicable laws or regulations.
- Contain inappropriate or unlawful information.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or organization.
We have the right to fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or other information of anyone entering Online Services. You hold harmless AMERISAFE from any claims resulting from any action it takes during or as a result of its investigations and from any actions taken as a consequence of investigations by either AMERISAFE or law enforcement authorities.
THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, AND SERVICES INCLUDED IN OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THE ONLINE SERVICES MAY INCLUDE INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. CHANGES ARE PERIODICALLY ADDED TO THE INFORMATION HEREIN. AMERISAFE AND/OR ITS VENDORS MAY MAKE IMPROVEMENTS AND/OR CHANGES IN THE ONLINE SERVICES AT ANY TIME.
WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SUITABILITY, RELIABILITY, AVAILABILITY, TIMELINESS, AND ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS CONTAINED IN THE ONLINE SERVICES FOR ANY PURPOSE. ALL SUCH INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS ARE PROVIDED AS IS WITHOUT WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF ANY KIND. WE HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THIS INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL WE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THE ONLINE SERVICES, WITH THE DELAY OR INABILITY TO USE THE ONLINE SERVICES, WITH THE PROVISION OF OR FAILURE TO PROVIDE SERVICES, OR FOR ANY INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS OBTAINED THROUGH THE ONLINE SERVICES, OR OTHERWISE ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF THE ONLINE SERVICES, WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF DAMAGES. FOR ANY STATES AND/ OR JURISDICTIONS THAT DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR DAMAGES, YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USING THE ONLINE SERVICES.
Defense and indemnification
Governing law, jurisdiction and venue
Waiver and severability
Termination / access restriction
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to terminate your access to the Online Services and related services or any portion thereof at any time, without notice.
Intellectual property rights
AMERISAFE owns Online Services and its features and functionality. You are prohibited from reproducing, distributing, modifying, and creating derivative works of the Online Services.
SERVICE CONTACT for comments, requests for technical support and other communications relating to the Online Services: email@example.com.